The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A bit of fun...

Brian

If you want to play, the map is here. Please don't post your answers here and spoil it, rather email me at bjordan@racingdrivers.co.uk

Two players so far... Both have correctly identified the circuit but neither has identified all three corners.

Dont think i have a chance. I wasn't even born......

Ask your dad, he's ancient, although I don't ever remember him visiting this circuit.

Brian

If you want to play, the map is here. Please don't post your answers here and spoil it, rather email me at bjordan@racingdrivers.co.uk

Thanks to those of you who had a go at this. Mike Gurr sent the only fully correct answer and is anorak of the month.
Because several people mis-identified one of the corners with the same answer I did a bit of digging and I have put the original scan as well as an aerial map of the track on the site. If you are still awake and remotely interested the scan is here and the photo is here

Very good Brian and well done Mike. Still kicking myself for my rash mistake....:-)

Can't wait for the February poser......

Pete (aka Sven)
...Can't wait for the February poser......

She's getting the spray tan shortly.

Is that some sort of convoluted clue? A circuit in Essex maybe...
Boreham perhaps?

Sven
It's not a clue, she just isn't prepared to grease up and pose for a load of lecherous blokes until she has a bit of colour.
I won't be doing a February quiz as the dentist signed me off today but don't let me stop anybody.
BJ

Come on Pete - you know you want to (test our race knowledge).