The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brands Hatch photos here

For those who don't "do" Facebook, and with thanks to Joy Richings and Paul Jackson, here are some photos from the BARC King Henry's Taverns championship weekend at Brands:
Brands2015Racephotos

Re: Brands Hatch photos here - The future of this website

Clubmans
For those who don't "do" Facebook, and with thanks to Joy Richings and Paul Jackson, here are some photos from the BARC King Henry's Taverns championship weekend at Brands:
Brands2015Racephotos

Given the ease with which photos can be put onto social media and uploaded to Google Drive and Dropbox etc I shall stop adding galleries of photos to this site at the end of this season. The business of indexing them into the scrolling lists is very time consuming and from the site logs I can see they are viewed less and less. Also a lot of the information to which I provide links is much more accessible than it was when I set the site up, for instance the BARC site has massively improved and timetables and FIs are much easier to find; the same applies to the availability of the TSL timing data. It seems the only service not available elsewhere is the up-to-date results service and from next season that may be the only thing I provide.

Brian