The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Birkett 6hr team - Clubmans cars wanted

Cliff and Richard's Young Ones do not yet have a full complement of drivers for their return trip to the 2015 Birkett 6hr Relay Race on Saturday 24th October. The team entry cost of £1450 will be split equally among the six drivers and you will also have to join the 750MC at a cost of £20 for the year. If anyone wants to join us they would be very welcome in what is a friendly team. No drivers who are still sporting their novice cross will be allowed There are various scratch and handicap awards but the team objective is to beat the Hart Attacks who drive far too fast and need to be kept behind us!

Re: Birkett 6hr team - Clubmans cars wanted

Sorry Cliff, i would love to race the Birkett but am racing the V8 on the oval at Venray that weekend.

Onno, we would love to have you but racing a V8 sounds a lot of fun instead and anyway Holland is a long walk from Silverstone.

We now have a full team for the Birkett and I am really pleased to find that we are currently one of three Clubmans teams intent on entering the race. I will be mailing the team members in a day or so to update them. If anyone wants to come and join us to help out on the pit wall or in the garage I would please ask them to let me know ASAP as the entry forms will be sent in this week and I am keen to get all the loose ends tied up well beforehand.