The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Race Car Engineering.

The second of Simon McBeath's three articles on Clubmans cars in Mira's windtunnel is published now. See our Facebook page for photos.

Re: Race Car Engineering.

Anyone else having problems downloading the on-line version via Zinio? Here, it only partially downloads in Firefox and Crome browsers and does no better in the Zinio app, both Windows and Android.

I've ordered mine from local newsagents Brian, but my MotorSport News Zinio copy downloads ok (although not allowing me to print - which I understand is the Publisher's choice rather than Zinio).

After trying several more times I contacted the Zinio help desk and received the following reply:

"Thank you for contacting Zinio Customer Support.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to alert us to the issues you are having reading this magazine. Valuable feedback from loyal customers is what helps Zinio to continue to deliver the best product possible. From looking at this deeper there seems to be a problem with the source file. We have reported it and our production team is working on it. Resolution usually takes around 3-5 business days (as it can involve getting new files from the publisher), we understand you are keen to read the publication and will encourage our production team to fix this as soon as possible.

In order to speed the resolution along on your account, can we suggest that you delete the publication and restore it once it is fixed and the new version is made available. As soon as we have an update we will get back to you.

Thank you so much for your understanding and have a great day

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know."

And as if by magic the problem has been fixed.

Great articles, does anyone know if the Mk18B featured has a chassis floor or is it open ?

As far as i know it had a floor. Think it was Cris Hart's mk18B.