50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FREE shipping over £50 only at Opie Oils

Hi Folks,

As well as the other offers that we are currently running. To see all of Opie Oils current offers please click HERE . We are going to be giving FREE standard shipping on orders over £50 until the end of the month.

%%bbCodeItem_3%%

Our standard shipping covers most of the mainland UK, but unfortunately, we can't offer free delivery to Northern Ireland, certain areas of Scotland or islands. However for those areas we have reviewed the shipping prices recently and they should be a little cheaper than before. Opie's Carriage Charges

No discount code needed to get the free shipping, so you can still use your forum discount code for 10% off our website prices.

As always, our expert advice is free. If you need help you can call us Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm on 01209 202944, email us at [email]sales@opieoils.co.uk[/email], or just ask here.

Cheers
- Oilman

Re: FREE shipping over £50 only at Opie Oils

Just to let you know I ordered some oil for my wife's car and once I applied our discount code it removed the free shipping and put in a charge.

I ended up not using our discount code as the net price was cheaper without our discount, I can only deduce that Opie has a website problem?

Re: FREE shipping over £50 only at Opie Oils

Hi

Thanks for the order.

If the order is over £50, before discount and then the discount takes it under £50, then the shipping charge would not be removed. The total, after discounts, has to be over £50.

Cheers

Tim