The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Demon Tweeks discounts

In the spirit of the celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Clubmans, Chris Rhodes of Demon Tweeks has set up a discount privilege scheme for Clubmans Register members. The discounts available vary by product but generally generally will be up to 10% on most products. But it is worth calling Chris in every case. If he does not answer his direct line 01978 663043 please leave him a message or email him with your requirements on :-

chrisr@demon-tweeks.co.uk

Mention your Clubmans Register membership number to validate your status as he will have a list to cross-refer.

And the small print...The discount offered cannot be used in conjunction with any other and certain products maybe be excluded from the offer.

Re: Demon Tweeks discounts

I got 15% of a Bell Sport 5 helmet from Demon Tweeks this week. Feel free to let me know how you do. Happy hunting.

I was given 15% discount at the ASI show on seatbelts from Demon Tweeks

I normally get 15% discount and free shipping.

I normally get 15% discount, free shipping and a free cardboard box. Eee luxury.

That's nothing. I normally get 15% discount, free shipping, a free cardboard box and little bits of expanded polystyrene as packing. Eee by gum, luxury.

Stop that now, it's getting silly. (Thank you Graham Chapman RIP!)

I didn't get any discount....

But now i did! Thanks Marcus!