The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE

We have been given the opportunity to change our Silverstone on 8th June to the earlier weekend's Sunday, 1st June.

The details are:
1. We would be televised with a free DVD of the race for every driver
2. We would be racing on the F1 GP circuit
3. We would have 30 minutes qualifying in the morning and two 15 or 20 minute races in the afternoon
4. It would cost £350.00
5. We would be racing under the Ratel organisation's banner which has BRSCC staff running the day
6. BARC have agreed that this is an opportunity we cannot refuse - subject to BARC REGISTERED Drivers agreement.

I need BARC REGISTERED Drivers agreement for this to happen - please let me know with a "yes" or "no", by text, telephone, or email BY RETURN what you want to do (my details below).

Chris Hart, 07916 688535, chris@clubmansregister.com

Re: URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE

For avoidance of doubt re the proposed King Henry's Taverns BARC Championship Silverstone date change:

1. It will be a two race day counting towards BARC Championship points.
2. A "Yes" to the date amendment does not commit to entering the race - it's simply an MSA requirement that all championship registered drivers agree to the change regardless of them racing on that amended date. In other words, one dissenter scuppers the change (you'll know who it is if it happens!).
3. Following BARC membership - be it a £30 "Guest" membership or annual, the championship registration is on-line and free of charge

Wonderfully enthusiastic response already - thank you.