The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brigadier Borat

Where are you Brigadier - you're not on the entries for Brands and Dad said you'd be there? Lots of competition for you with a really strong and healthy grid to compete against.

Re: Brigadier Borat

Just sent my entry to Nicola this morning Chris.
Let's hope Wonderboy can gift me another win!

Does anyone have a spare transponder I can borrow, my father has generously donated it to someone?
Judging by the post race 'exchange' between the officious BARC timing lady and my father at Rockingham, I believe I may be on their blacklist!
:-)

Paul Freeman has a transponder that he is not using so I will charge it up and bring it to Brands on friday if you still need one.

Gordon Benet! Barry Webb in the internet?! On the Forum!??! A sad day for Luddites everywhere .... Must dash, have just been to,d I can't park here ....

It now truly is the Interweb.

Barry, you are a star, or at least a silver surfer star!

Yes the timing woman appeared in park ferme gripping a large pair of clippers, I did think she was going to castrate me with them.

So far as me gifting Borat's transponder, me think he forgets that I own the cars and spend de money, so if I have given them to my favorite charity then that's my biz?

Thanks Barry, much appreciated!
:-)

The world wide WEBB it is indeed.....

Mind you he did have to phone me so I could talk him through making a Forum posting, so Luddites can still sleep easily!!!!

..it still amazes me that Basil managed to get a whole 8 inches into a Mark 1 Range Rover. His talents are limitless!