The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snetterton schedule

Please be aware that the schedule for Snetterton is neither that published on our website nor that published on BARC's website.
The version which has been mailed to all entrants shows that the two Clubmans races have been amalgamated and we now have two 20 min qualifying sessions and two 15min_+ 1lap races.

Re: Snetterton schedule

There is a new schedule on the BARC site now (Issue #4, 17th August) and I have changed the links on this site to point to that. I presume this reflects the paper copy you have all received?
The links on our site have hade the wording revised from "Timetable" to "Revised timetable" and there is a direct link to the revised version on the "News" page. Reload any pages where the link reads "Timetable" or you will get the old timetable. For completeness if you click here you should get a revised timetable.

BJ

Yes that's great Brian. Thanks.

Ooh! It has now gone to issue#5, 21st August. The links on the site all go to this version; I haven't looked to see what has changed but it does still refer to the Snetterton 200 circuit.

I can't see anything serious that's changed.
You mean 300 circuit for us, btw!!
Why aren't you with us at Snett Brian?

Pete (aka Sven)
...You mean 300 circuit for us, btw!!

Of course I do. I was just too lazy to scroll down to the correct reference.
Pete (aka Sven)
Why aren't you with us at Snett Brian?

We are off on holiday shortly afterwards, my Thruxton entry is in though.

Have they sent out the FI's for the weekend yet, or are they waiting until they've sorted out the timings?

Mine arrived with the correct schedule last Saturday............

Maybe my postie likes watching, this is the 2nd time this season my tickets haven't turned up.