50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thruxton Testing 17th August

Dear All,

Just to let you know that testing is available at Thruxton on 17th August from 13.00 hrs to 16.30 hrs. £250 for an open pit lane. Contact carolj@thruxtonracing.co.uk or 01264 774912

Sorry to use the forum to promote this but felt it was the best way to pass the word around.

Many thanks

Pat Blakeney

Re: Thruxton Testing 17th August

Pat Blakeney
Dear All,
Just to let you know that testing is available at Thruxton on 17th August from 13.00 hrs to 16.30 hrs. £250 for an open pit lane. Contact carolj@thruxtonracing.co.uk or 01264 774912
Pat Blakeney

Is anyone taking advantage of this and in need of a willing helper? I'll be more than happy to drive across to Thruxton to lend a hand/wield a stopwatch etc.

Brian

Hi Brian, you're more than welcom to help me on friday,,,, at Zandvoort!! Haha, see you all at Snetterton next week!

Gr, Onno

Onno Zuidema
Hi Brian, you're more than welcom to help me on friday,,,, at Zandvoort!! Haha, see you all at Snetterton next week!

D'oh! You nearly had me going for my coat there! Hope the Zandvoort test goes OK without me .

You just want to visit that cake cafe again...

Testing at Zandvoort was realy great friday with a new personal best time with the Mallock in very hot conditions (28 degr.) and not the best track conditions but beaten some formula renault 2.0 cars in the last race so no worries for Snetterton! Thursday i'll get me a new 3,78 diff as the 3,54 i used at Zandvoort was a bit worn down.
Didn't eat any cake Jamie so i'll be fit this weekend!