The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Only the brave or foolish

Is anyone going to try and do both Classic and Cup races at Oulton Park? If so; how much will BARC charge us for the second set of races?

Re: Only the brave or foolish

Hi Phillip. I called Nicola at BARC on this, and she told me it would be £515 total (original £325 for the double header in one championship plus £190). Looking at the race prog - with just one race between each of the Cup/Proto and Classic races - the turn-around time for refuelling etc would be very tight! However, if someone is up for it and has the stamina and cash to do it, that would be great to see!

Having just come back from Le Mans I shall expect The Phantom Team to turn me around just as fast as the Audi team!

...Peter Richings remarked to me that Mike Donovan's crash in the Spice on lap 1 of the Grp C race was virtually identical to mine at Croft...at least my car is cheaper...Clubmans heroes unite...

But his car is almost repaired. It is scheduled for the Silverstone Classic!!
The accident may have been similar....,perhaps the resources available aren't!!!!!!

...thanks for reminding me of that Pete'!

If you studied the physique of the Audi team and then you have a look at us (The Phantom team) there is just a slight difference as I am sure anybody who knows us will agree.

How about this then Phillip, we will perform like the Audi team if you drive like their drivers lol

I think you should also recruit a race engineer who looks as good as Audi's Leena Gade..........!!

(She's also engineered the winning car at LM two years running.)

Paul; what are you saying? the Audi drivers managed to crash thier cars!!!

Pete (aka Sven)
I think you should also recruit a race engineer who looks as good as Audi's Leena Gade..........!!

What was the name of that optician in Coventry you referred me to?

What are you saying about my ex Jaguar colleague....????
She's prettier than you!

Is that a recommendation then?!

Well now you put it like that......not really!!

I take that back then Phillip, I would not wish that on anyone especially you after all that would be creating work for us (The phantom team) let's all just go and have a crack at it (i am up for it) and do the best we can

And we have the ace team manager...........Maxine!