The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BARC AGM 29 MAY - BARC COUNCIL ELECTIONS

All, as I hope you have noticed from your recent Startline magazine, the BARC AGM is next Tuesday at 1900 at the RAC in Pall Mall. Memberships cards are de rigeur plus the usual RAC dress code.

Of note the AGM involves the election of candidates to Council. This year there are 6 candidates for 4 posts and I am one of four current Council Members putting forward for re-election.In addition to the current Council Members standing -me, Nick Frost of Caterham Grads', Simon Clark the current Vice Chairman and Guy Woodward the current Chairman, there are 2 candidates one each from BARC SE and SW Centres.

Proxy and/or postal votes are not provided for so if you felt able to support me by attending and voting it would be much appreciated.

As a Council Member to date I have attended all the meetings except for the rare occasion when a court case intervenes and I play an active and interrogative role in directing the club's affairs and in particular in serving the interests of the 'club' competitor. In addition I am a director of Pembrey Circuit Ltd and have a similar role there.

I hope to see you all at the AGM and to get re-elected to continue serving the club and competitors.