The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Race Retro

Mallock Sports had a constructive and enjoyable 3 days at the Stoneleigh show. With a low key stand exibiting a chassis and various car parts.
We met a lot of old customers and potential new ones, Giving out Clubmans flyers and lists of cars for sale.

The first day we hit the tarmac in 2012 will be at Silverstone on Monday, 2nd April, we have the garages if anyone would like to join us.

Re: Race Retro

I spent the day at Race Retro yesterday and visited Richard a couple of times during the day.
Whilst Hall 4 at Stoneleigh is (much) less glossy than Autosport the show feels like it only attracts real enthusiasts and a high proportion of real competitors.
Richard was doing a sterling job flying the Clubmans Register flag and always seemed busy with interested visitors.
I think with the right planning this could be an excellent venue for the Register to exhibit again in 2013.

Thanks for doing a sterling job for us all, Richard. I'm delighted to hear that Stoneleigh proved worthy of a planned and professional Clubmans presence for 2013, funds allowing of course. Activities such as this are very much on the early planning agenda for the club as we move forward.

It must have been low key because I missed you; sorry.