How to Install Adobe Acrobat Reader in Ubuntu and Linux Mint?
The users can easily install Adobe Acrobat Reader on Ubuntu and Linux Mint by following some simple procedures. The users would simply have to follow the below givens steps:
• The users would have to start by launching the ‘Terminal.’
• The users can then enter the command to install ‘gdebi’ package installer.
• Now you would have to enter the root password to complete the installation.
• Further, copy and then paste the command, now you would have to right click and select the paste option.
• Then install the downloaded .deb binary package.
• Finally, you would have to enter the root password whenever you are asked for.
If the users face any issue in the steps discussed above, then they have the option of connecting with adobe customer service. This service is accessible free of cost using a toll-free number. Moreover, this service can be accessed during any hour of the day.
Read More-: adobe customer care | adobe customer support