How to Fix if HP printer printing in reverse order
HP printer is able to solve the various printing issues as it is considered as the most prominent printing device. However, while performing the printing process you have acknowledged that HP printer is printing in reverse order and you need to set it in the previous setting. You need to follow these simple steps given below:
• Go to the menu in your HP printer
• You can find the advanced tab in the printing preferences option.
• Open it
• You need to expand the options “Document options entry” and “Layout option entry”
• Go to the “Page order” option.
• Now in the drop down menu select “back to Front”
• The press OK to complete the command.
Your problem may become solved but if not you need to call at HP printer customer service number and get the permanent solution for your issue.