Dell laptops are widely used having credible user attention and prominent satisfaction that they provide to the users. However, sometimes you may face some issues and Dell speakers not working is among such worrying issues. You may notice such symptoms as no sounds at all or distorted audio. You also may notice shattering, jarring, crackling or choppy audio. Below are some steps to follow to fix this issue:
• Make sure that audio ports are not damage
• Check the external speakers or headphones connection
• Go to volume settings and set playback device as the default
• You can run Microsoft sound troubleshooter
• You can also reinstall or update the chipset driver if the problem remains
• Update your Microsoft windows may also solve your problem
There are several reasons that may create this issue and affect the sound quality of or disturb it completely. If you notice these symptoms you can call at Dell laptop support number and get advanced support guidance to fix your issue.