Astrology & Divination Forum

Students, seekers, and curious visitors interested in astrology or any of the arts of divination (Tarot Cards, I Ching, Runes, etc.), ask your questions HERE!

Practitioners, share your knowledge!

(No religious proselytizing or commercial advertising, please. Inappropriate entries will be removed.)

Astrology & Divination Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I have a 5 planet stellium in my 9th house on my midheaven...

Greetings Jane. Wow, thank you very much for the very informative reply. It is much appreciated. Do you happen to know what the significance of the number 999 is?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Your 9th house stellium basically indicates a very heavy emphasis on the general understanding of life. Any of the methods of interpreting life, how it works or what it means, could play significant roles in your own life. These may include higher education, travel or other involvement with foreign cultures, philosophy, religion, or anything else that broadens your general knowledge of life so as to help in developing theories which can inspire confidence and offer guidance. You could easily be on the teaching end as well as the learning end.

The specific planets that form this stellium show more about the nature of your involvement with mind expansion. Jupiter, the natural 9th-house ruler, emphasizes the search for a meaningful philosophy, indicates a strong ability to draw generalizations from your experiences, and suggests an inclination to help others through guidance and/or teaching. Saturn suggests the necessary mastery of any barriers in this area, and the likelihood of working with some form of it as a profession. Mercury indicates a natural tendency to gather details relevant to the field (facts that illustrate theories, philosophical quotations, foreign events or languages, etc.), so that you can easily "zoom" your focus from the general to the particular. The Moon suggests that you grew up in circumstances that nurtured this sort of educational development (life in foreign countries, teaching as a family profession, etc.), and the Sun indicates that, beyond your family's influence, this really is the truest field for your own individual self-expression and personal fulfillment.

The sign on the 9th-house cusp describes your traveling/seeking/teaching style overall. The signs the individual planets occupy describe the "styles" in which you do the functions they represent. Any aspects to these planets show influences from (and to) other areas of your life that help (trines, sextiles) or challenge (squares, oppositions) your efforts. The aspects in your natal chart show influences recurring thoughout your life; a transit forecast will show temporary influences formed by the planets as they move through your chart during a particular period.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Looking for incite on what this means....the 5 planets are Sun, moon, jupiter, mercury and saturn. Any help would be greatly appreciated...