Return to Website

Evil D Online's Rant Board

Welcome to the Evil D Online Rant Board. Here you can say whatever, whenever about pretty much whomever! Its a place to ask questions, talk, and discuss stuff thats been on your mind!

Evil D Online's Rant Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Royally F*ck All Boy/Girl Pop Bands!

Pop Stars is the shit!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

K, I swear in the name of all thats holy that if I see another pop star show on TV someone is gonna get severely disembowled! I mean shit! Whats so friggin' interesting about a bunch of Gap Sporting panzies who slide accross the stage singing about how some girl just layed the emotional b*tch slap on him! I mean, whoa, and now they've decided to make TV shows based on making this sh*t? I swear, I would rather be condemned to watching anything and everything on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's channel than be subjected to the opening credits of another Pop Stars show!

Re: Re: Royally F*ck All Boy/Girl Pop Bands!

Yeh, I agree. It's like watching a particularly annoying troupe of chipmunks dressed in labelwear trying to prove they can make an even bigger tax-up of the last remake of a song. They can't do anything original, all look the same, and seem to have the same yodelling genetic strain. They're bleedin' awful. And they all have to look or talk like gangstas. Of course, I have seen any wearing plasters on their faces to cover their comet-sized zits, but maybe that's only an american trend.

How about those reality tv shows? They're just as bad, an exercise in complete and utter boredom, and a truly desperate last-ditch plan to try and up the ratings. Who in their right mind wants to watch a bunch of people sharing a house/island/whatever do nothing but ***** about each other or try to bone each other? Can't stand the whole thing, makes me want to puke. Pop Idol/Big Brother/Celebrity love island, all the biggest load of junk I've ever clapped eyes on, and if I ever clap eyes on the idiot that thought up the original pathetic idea, I'll cheerfully pull his lower lip over his face and smother the *******.