Return to Website

Wooders Message Board

Post your questions here and we will do our best to answer them or will try to find someone who can help.

Forum: Wooders Message Board
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: Searching to buy rolls of narrow lead tape also brass tape?

I believe what you are looking for is called CAME
or KAME. The was a "how to" show on PBS a while
back doing stained glass windows, and she called
the lead strip CAME or KAME. She didn't use brass.
I guess the places to look would be a stained glass
supplier. Good luck.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet