Return to Website

Forum

Help, Suggestions, Discussions, and Information.

Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rabbit hunting

hi can anyone give me advise (total newbie) living in bromley looking to hunt rabbit with air rifle what rifle is recommended, what is the time of year to go hunting rabbit and where am I likely to be able to go with permission thanks look forward to hearing from experienced hunter who can share there knowledge, can e-mail me if you wish.

Re: rabbit hunting

steve

im fairly new to the sport myself so this is my view in wot u should do, buy a rifle that suits you and and your budget,and there is no preference in time to shoot rabbits but they dont like the cold n frosty weather, n as for permission speak to your local farmers but go gently with them coz there will b wary, hope this helps n good luck

What is your main interest. hunting

Re: Re: rabbit hunting

If the farmers near you are anything like the ones near me they will be glad of the shooting. Give a knock on the door and be polite
After all, its one thing less they have to pay for, and as we all know they are tight as ducks arses
Good luck, Aaron.

What is your main interest. bunny bashing

Re: rabbit hunting

hi i find a good budget air rifle is the air arms s200. its a pcp (pre-charged pneumatic)in .22 with a 10 shot mag. its a good light a low noise rifle. i use crosman powa pell high power pointed pellets this set up is good for me. respect the land you go. study whot you are hunting so you can do a 1 SHOT KILL. hope this helps..

What is your main interest. pest controll