Return to Website

Forum

Help, Suggestions, Discussions, and Information.

Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In need of advice

Hi me and my friend go shooting alot, usually after rabbits. We go shooting on some fields that belong to a guy we know. Anyways we are not having too much luck here(1 kill each?!?!) and are thinking of finding a new place to shoot.

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find another shooting site, preferably for rabbits.

Both using .22 air rifles with scopes, total waste of kit due to the lack of rabbits where we go at the minute, Thanks for any help in finding a more lively area to shoot.

What is your main interest. Rabbits

Re: In need of advice

Two things; you have not said where in the country you are (kinda essential for looking for new lands), and where there are two or three rabbits, there are usually many more- try lamping them.
P.S. Don't get your hopes up too high, most places where you can hunt, already have someone hunting!
Good luck- and try the classified pages of shooting mags.

Re: Re: In need of advice

I'm in suffolk so anywhere in/around is alright.

What is your main interest. Rabbits

Re: In need of advice

hi, the way i got my first bit of land to shoot was by going to the pub. obviously it was a village pub, but talk around theirs bound to be a farmer their with a pest problem. try and start off by asking him wether he has a problem with pests like crows. and youll earn his trust. another handy tip is to buy him a pint. good luck, and enjoy