Florida Vacant Land Sales Forum

Florida Vacant Land Sales Forum

Forum: Florida Vacant Land Sales Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Start Your Own PartyLite Business For FREE

Start your own business for FREE and earn your starter kit when your starter show sales reach $350 in sales. PartyLite will match you $ for $ in Host/Hostess credit towards FREE PartyLite Product so that you can add more items to your kit. And in the month of March PartyLite is also going to throw in an additional $150 in FREE Product so you can add even more to your kit. There is no start up cost and you can make an average of $100 per show. Would you like to make an extra $500-$900 a month and earn a FREE Trip to a tropical location? This year we are going to CANCUN!!!! Drop by my website or email me for further details.

-----------------------------------------------------

Want to earn over $250.00 in Partylite Product!

Book a show the first ten days of March:
1. You will earn an extra $100.00 in free product for a price equal to the day you book your show!!!! Normally you would pay $10.00 for that 100.00 IE: Book for the 2nd of March only pay $2.00 for an extra $100.00. Book on the 4th of March you only pay $4.00 for that extra $100 in free product.
2. You will also get a buy one get one free of your choice (equal or less value) from me for booking in those first 10 days.

Book a show March 10th - 22nd:
1. You will get an extra $50.00 in free product, for $5.00
2. And a dozen votives at 1/2 price.

Here is what your guests will get in March:
1. With a $40.00 dollar purchase your guests can buy (1) dozen votives and they will get (2) dozen votives for free
2. Or they buy (1) dozen tealights, they get (2) dozen tealights for free.....
3. They can also get products that are reduced by 75%

*** Remember people are not buying big ticket items, but they are buying items of comfort *** People are staying home more and just buying items to make their homes more inviting and comfortable..... Partylite is here for those comfort item!

*** Need extra income, would you like to make an extra $600 over the next four weeks with NO CASH INVESTMENT - I am hiring***

Email   wolfmaster_lonewolf@yahoo.com   Website
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting