Georgia Appraisers' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just another Do Not Use List..

http://www.dkfunding.com/pdfs/productguide/misc/appraisers_list.pdf

Find Georgia?

Re: just another Do Not Use List..

please forgive me but this gives me great pleasure. did anyone notice that ds murphy is on this do not use list.........

You tend to see the same names on these lists over and over again.

This list is well known,,,and floating around the internet

so BK43,,have you lost a client to the number hitter crowd as well???

Noticed that Mr Perez and Espy are there also.

no, i did not lose any clients to the number getter. i am just surprised because this individual thinks he can slam other people with the attitude that his shit doesn't stink. i would say what is really on my mind but john would remove my post.

And I'll follow suit with whatever you would have to say. Glad to see them on this list....they deserve it.

I am so sick of these lists. My husband is on this list and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it. That is what sickens me. I am sick and tired of watching this go on. It just is not fair. And, please don't give me the "life is not fair" thing. We have been through so much hell just to stay in this industry, and we get no say at all. We have never heard of this company.

It is days like today, with this type of crap going on that I feel like throwing in the towel, really. Take the CR test? For what? We're all sitting ducks to these asses.

Then I turn on the computer this morning and view a thread with an initial post that asks why someone has to pay back a mortgage when they can't get paid supposedly placed there by an appraiser.

What the heck is going on?