Opinions and Comments from Georgia Appraisers

Georgia Appraisers' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recycle your cell phones

http://www.collectivegood.com

Re: Recycle your cell phones

I don't replace my cell phones very often. So like my work trucks, when I'm done with them... there's nothing left of any use!

Thanks for that link, ALE. We're about to switch companies, and this will be a Good Thing to do with our old phones.

They either clean the phones and give them to charities (my parents have been donating phones to a battered womens' shelter for years) or they dismantle them and sell the parts, so the phones aren't ending up at the dump and trying to keep some of the bad elements in the phones that leach into the soil.

I'm just like Mel. When their used their used up. I still have whats left of my bag phone.

Yeah- like Mel and David, the only reason I'd waste money and extend contract on a new phone is because my present phone is dead dead DEAD.

Yeah, that would be a great site for me because I change phones quite often, about every year, and need to find something to do with the old ones rather than throw them away. I hate wasting.

AGAIN, even if the phone or DPA is dead, they sell the lead, mercury, cadium, etc. that are in the phone. Since we make money destroying the planet, let's try to do a little to help save it.

Talking about changing services, Kat, who did you find to give you the best deal?