Opinions and Comments from Georgia Appraisers

Georgia Appraisers' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flip this house on A&E

"Appraisal Scoop" - 1 new article

'Flip This House' star accused of fraud

What if you found out an American Idol contestant was lip-synching? What if the Bachelor was really married? How real is reality TV?

On an episode of A&E's popular reality series "Flip This House," Atlanta businessman sits in front of a run-down house and calls buying and selling real estate his passion.

But according to Business Week, "Now authorities and legal filings claim that Leccima's true passion was a series of scams that included faking the home renovations shown on the cable TV show and claiming to have sold houses he never owned."

Sam Leccima has some major serious fraud allegations on his hands today! The Atlanta FOX 5 I-Team has done an investigative report on Flip This House , one of America's favorite reality shows, and their "star" flipper in Atlanta.

You can learn more by reading about Samuel P. Leccima’s Real Estate License Revocation, or watching part one and part two of Dale Russell’s Fox 5 I-Team Report.

• Email to a friend • Search •

More Recent Articles
Is a National MLS the Way to Go?
They Can't Handle The Truth! - Publishing market statistics in a declining market can hurt your appraisal business
Appraisal Review - Avoiding "Reviewer" Liability
Population and Housing Analysis - "But that's not on the FORM?!"
Put Me In Coach! - Appraisal Coach® announces a new training program for appraisers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Safely unsubscribe now from "Appraisal Scoop"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz

Requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

Re: Flip this house on A&E

there is another thread on the subject posted when this first hit the news