Return to Website

Georgia Appraisers' Forum

Opinions and Comments from Georgia Appraisers

Georgia Appraisers' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Foreclosure Websites

Considering relocating to another state. Was hoping someone could tell me if they know of website to find foreclosure listings in area. I did a Google search and seems like they all want to sell me something and want all kind of contact info so they can call me and bug the crap out of me.
I appreciate the help!!!

Re: Foreclosure Websites

You didn't tell us your price range.   HUD has a national foreclosure site by zip code.   You will have to go to HUD.gov and take a look.

John

Thanks John!!!!!!!!!!

A number of government agencies have free foreclosure website information. USDA, for example, occasionally has single-family homes or even farms. I believe the IRS has foreclosure listings, probably DEA, and I forget who all else has them. I used to have about a dozen bookmarked but got bored trying to check them regularly. The only one I check now is the HUD site (Pemco is the servicing company for their foreclosures).

Marty

Trying to find listings around Bluffton SC and can't find any. Trying to find a FC or pre FC so I can find a deal. Know budget will be very tight until I can get settled. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.