Return to Website

Georgia Appraisers' Forum

Opinions and Comments from Georgia Appraisers

Georgia Appraisers' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing picture

I live 60 miles from Fayetteville and I really do not want to drive back. Does anyone have the front pic of 125 Kaylee Court? I know this is a huge long shot. I took the pic but jerked the camera when someone honked at me. So the house pic is on an angle and very blurry. I checked FMLS and MLS and my bad luck it is not on either web site.

Re: Missing picture

Use the blurry pic.

Did you honk back at them?

MEP

Use the blurry pic. Pictures of comps are not to showcase of photographic skills, but only as proof we inspected. Get you a bumper sticker, "Keep honkin, I'm reloading"

Or the other old standy....."HONK if you've never seen an UZI fired from a car window"

Help, I sympathize! I once drove a round trip of 100 miles because I forgot a street scene. I felt like a complete idiot

LOL - David - that's a good one

We've all done it!!! Use the blurry pic.

You'll laugh at this one....

Years and years ago, when Rick and I started the little mom and pop we have, we were on the go around Carroll county, working out tails off, just atakin' all the 35mm pictures hot and heavy. There must have been maybe a roll or two that I thought he kept reloading and he thought I kept reloading.

Guess what? Never one roll was ever put into that camera!!!!!!!!!! Although I didn't do it that day, we still roar everytime we tell that story.

It's 100% true.

I've had bad film before, and have even loaded film slightly off so that it didn't advance. That's why I love digital cameras. After a couple of re-trips, I learned to stop and check my pics before leaving the area.

I'm sure there is some appraiser in Fayette that will shoot it for you for a beer!

I have a large disc and shoot 2 shots of ever picture I take. Really saves on drive backs.