Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I'd like to make a comment...

Not getting back at white men. Just have nothing in common with them... And yes, black men are just "Ohhh so sexy" to me, as you put it.

Re: I'd like to make a comment...

First, you sound young; too young to understand and appreciate the institutionalized caste system set up in the U.S by your fore fathers against Black people. I'm sorry to state that most people do not look past race, especially White people, who are the architects of racism and prejudice. They judge Blacks based on historical ignorance, prejudice and what is viewed on White-owned T.V. Don't get angry, I'm just trying to educate you. In this society, White women are superior, privileged and protected, simply by virtue of being White...and you know it! And it doesn't matter if you don't happen to agree with the ideology of mainstream society because again, you have the luxury to oppose it. Meaning, you still enjoy the privlege that extends from it whether you agree with it or not. And yes, you may love your Black boyfriend, but he's confused and sub-consciously perpetuating the myth of White women as the image of beauty. And most White women who are involved with Black men, believe that their white skin, in addition to their euro centric features will be a bulwark against infidelity and other women, especially Black women who may find their man attractive. The real reason Black men don't want us, but are afraid to say or admit out loud, is that they've been brainwashed into thinking that White skin is better than dark; this is called the forbidden fruit syndrome. Black men used to be hunged and burned for even looking at a White women. So since White men have y'all up on pedestals, y'all must be special. So don't get mad. Black women have few options and are frustrated and filled with angst. We love and prefer our Black men, but most of our men are in jail, dying at the hands of police or have HIV/AIDS. The few good ones out here are running to you and others who look like you. You need to head to your nearest library and read about Black history, because getting mad at Roxy is baseless and a waste of time. Peace.

Re: Re: I'd like to make a comment...

THANK YOU
I see you have a strong sense of your Wonderful Black beauty..
and having never laid eyes on you!
I can say with out Doubt~~~~~YOUR BEAUTIFUL
Not all brotha's are amazed by the White skin....
No no No!
I don't take cream in my coffee!
I will say again!
not all have AIDES! ( I do Not)!
I applaud you for your strength and Wonder.

Re: Re: Re: I'd like to make a comment...

what i see is a basketball player making good money- with little white trinket hanging on his arm to help and tell him how to spend his money.....when the money's gone..........?????????hmmmmmmm.......

Re: I'd like to make a comment...Have there been any other topic's?

Hey I recieve a notice today about this topic.. man I was shocked. Hey lets start another topic.. Like How can Black people Connect network and Make the Mone we have Work for Us?

hit me let me know someting
Cuffs_n_hand@yahoo.com and I-M..