Return to Website

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White Women dating and Marrying Black Men

I am a thirty two single white female of three mixed children of black and white. I stopped dating white males in 1992 from bad experiances and starting dating black males when I fell deeply in love with my first daugters father. My two youngest children our from a differnt male of african american and I thought that this man was going to marry me and the whole nine yards only to my surprise I was with him for five years and found out he was a true crack head having one child by him and anouther one on the way. Still standing by him believing I could change or make things better only to relize that you can not love some one or help someone if they do not want to be loved of helped. In this I want to include that with bieng with white men and black men I still strongly believe that no one knows what shape size or color will bring you when love arrives. It does not matter what color you are if love is between the two involved. I on this hand am more attracted to a black male that is just a preferance. And I have had past relationships that from a black man told me that I should of been born a black female which angers me for what you can only speak out from someone treating you wrongly if you are a black female I do not think so. Nevertheless this does not stop in believing that someone is out there for me when love will finally find me.