Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Digusted White Girl (RELETTER ORR)

theres people starving,homeless,and dieing and all you people can talk about is yourself,how sad is that?Grow up man its not about color its about you being insecure with your self because if you werent you wouldnt worry about what other people say and think and to show how stupid you really are the only thing that makes people differant colors is the PIGMENTATION in your skin.You must be pretty sad deep down inside tryin to front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Digusted White Girl (RELETTER ORR)

You are so late on this subject. I agree, we have more important issues in this nation at the moment largely due to the pressence of class, even moreso, racial discrimination. That's sad and it ought to be our wake up call as black people.

Re: Digusted White Girl

You white girl's always try so hard to be black,but you always must remember our black men came from a black women,yes you girl's get them but what do you have to do to keep them? YES know you give good head and all of that kinky stuff that they know we will not do but far as cook,clean,and take care of our family we dont feel we must have a black man or any other color man to stand strong.Just look at the black sister who"s standing next to our white president yes,you white people have taken a lot of things from us but yet you still feel thteaten by us girl friend,yes you may have this ,that and the other and that's because your getting our left overs someyhing we either threw away or kicked and they don't know how to deal with us on our level,which we consider no lost.Don't ever stop to think that your black man do't like ass&tits which you white girls don't have naturaly girl your lost just like are men want you to be,do you realy think that because he has a white girl on his arm don't think he don't think about the black girl's you know the darker the berry the sweeter the juice and you don't see any of us trying to be white yes black girls date white guy's also but we have our reasons just like our men ,for you white girl's they are easy and we don't have to do much,because we have ass and tit's ,but you girl's keep on giving our men and babying and doing things that we won't do because you are weak and we are strong.You claim your man is so in to you I wished I knew you guy's because I would put one of my black sister's on him just so you could see our work and then we would tell him we just wanted to prove you wrong and another thing dose this man mother knows how you feel about black women,I no she don't because your not strong enough to tell her but you want to be in the family,so who's weak,yes you are digusted because you can't tell the family how you feel better yet tell his grandmother how you feel,remember you want to be in their family maybe you should stop thinking about us black girls and worry about your mixed up future,because if you have kids with this man your daugther may come out with a black face blue eye's and blonde hair and then what and you must feel threaten by us because your so worried about us looking ,scared your man looking back exspecaily if he see's a black girl with a nice body you may be looking for him oneday and he's with a black girl spending your money while your at home thinking where is he and ask him what do he like about black girls? you have a nice day and stop
being TWISTED!!!!