Return to Website

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
angry white women

I'm not offended by anything anyone says Yall dont do **** for me I'm white and I think this whole web site is pretty sad I have a whole bunch of white and black girlfriends and my husband of 8 years is black an my four MIXED kids no body cares about color you cant judge a whole race off of what other individuals do so evidentley you arent that smart after all with your B.A. Degree go take a course on Socialogy DUMB ASS.Its not about color its about confidence and not being a shallow person I love black people white people and everyone else of all differant colors everyone is made up of the same blood and bones you all are shallow and its sad you all must be misserable people sorry for ya!!!!!!!!!!

Re: angry white women

I support your views and I think older people like myself that wasn't so closed minded should not knock anything that they haven't tried... So, you go girl! This is just a bit of info that I'd like to add. I'd love to try the interracial thing just once myself. If you have any ideas on how or who would want this white opened minded man of 55 yrs., 175 lbs and still really good shape. Then let me know your thoughts.