Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Economic Rights

Count me in on this one! We must create what we want to be a part of. If there is a cause needing to be addressed, address it! Organize it! We are the ones we have been waiting for. Listen...

Keep up the faith cause I know sometimes things get real hard and you wanna run and hide away.

Even though it may seem hopeless what you gotta know is things are gonna change.

Even if you're all alone, your heart is your home I feel your pain.
And the sun will shine after the rain, after the rain.
Courtesy SoulRagga 2005

The previous is a very important mention affording the reader the benefit of deep insight into the motivation of the writer. It is axiomatic, it's also destiny, or fate if you will, that a people oppressed, suppressed, and depressed must, can and will rise above the fog. Furthermore, every tribe on the planet shall benefit from such a movement.

I am a builder by trade, that said, I realize the extreme detail-mindedness required to create a domicile that is both safe and secure. Indeed, it is a comprehensive and complex operation to be sure, not to be undertaken by the un-informed, the faint-hearted, or the impatient individual.

It requires funding, competence, careful planning, and above all dedication and determination. What you have proposed here is the building of a house of sorts. Wisdom has built her house, she has hewn out her seven pillar. She has mingled her wine, and even prepared a table for me in the presence of my enemies. She has called out to us to invite the families of the world to break bread, to rejoice, and to be satisfied with the fruits of our labor.

What you have proposed also has its roots firmly planted in Law and Order. Because by every legal means gathered and placed at our disposal, and with order shall it prosper. Yes, indeed this is a great movement that we are projecting in this time.

In closing I have to say: MOVE! The Highest and all of His Conscious people are with you, and so am I!
Be Blessed!!!

Warmest Regards,
Your Friend,

Som Rahavi