Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Digusted White Girl

That's very noble of you. And I hope your thread made you proud of yourself for the time being. But I don't want to hear that BS about what color everyone's blood is because according to white America's law, a drop of black blood is too much. Don't sit up in your perfect little white world and talk about how we're all human because you don't know what it is to be a black woman. You and I could've been born on the same day and from that time our lives would already have vast differences mapped out. You have advantages I don't and I've had disadvantages you'll never know the extent of.As a child I've gotten dirty looks from grown white people, just because I was black. My first experience with discrimination was in grade school when older white kids would pick on me because I was black. In 5th grade I had teachers who tried to hold me back in class not because I didn't know the work, but because I was black. I know this because I got all A's in the 3rd, 4th, and 6th grades. When going to the store even though I had money store clerks would follow me around when it was the white kids stealing who were stealing from them. You've never been called a "******" out of hate. You've never been denied a proper education. You've never sat in history class being misinformed of all of this country's great forefathers only to have to take a black history class, not required for graduating, and endure the pain and anguish of learning that my people were stolen from their native land, brought here in chains, introduced to diseases, beatings, wives witnessing their husbands murdered, mothers witnessing their children sold off, husbands and fathers witnessing their wives and daughters raped. Families separated, forced to work the land for your ancestors and denied all human rights. You'll never know what it feels like to be black and look back on the Civil Rights Movement, the beatings and murders my people endured for our rights today, Brown vs. the Board of Education, the lynchings of black men, women and children by the KKK, the assassinations of Medgar Evers, Emmett Tills, and Dr. Martin Luther King. No, the white people today weren't responsible for the mistreatment of my ancestors, but they haven't made it that much better. There are still ways and conspiracies that use to keep us separate. Today you and I could apply for the same job, and you'd be chosen for it before I would. We could work at the same company and even though my work performance is better, you'd get the recognition and promotions before me. You'd probably even get paid more. In schools today there are teachers who are more dedicated to teaching white children than black children. Your society wants us to believe that white is right and black is wrong, that white is beautiful and black is ugly. You even want us to believe that Jesus was a white man with fine straight hair, when the Bible tells us his skin was bronze and his hair like wool. You say you're proud of your white skin and you ought to be. You're able to enjoy the money, power, and privileges that being white automatically offers you. You ask why all the hate? I don't hate you. But how many of your friend and family have been discriminated against, attacked and killed by police unjustly. Do you know any white men that have committed crimes and gotten much longer sentences than black men who committed the same crime because the white justice system wants to keep our men in prison for as long as they can? Do you know any white women who've had crimes committed against them and their accusers serve less time than if the same offense was committed against a black woman? Do you know any white people that have been denied housing or work or had their backgrounds thoroughly checked before they were given these opportunities? Just recently I had a friend who was killed by some white people who saw him at a party in a small predominately white town and were overheard saying, "That ****** ain't getting out of here alive." When he didn't come home his mother reported him missing and the authorities conducted a search in the area he was last seen in or so they say. After their supposed search his family set up their own search party and looked in the exact same place the sheriff's dept. swore the searched with dogs, and a helicopter. His family and friends found him face down in a creek a month after he was reported missing. They still haven't brought his killer into custody and they don't care. Things like this happen in America everyday. How many whites does it happen to in comparison to blacks? Can you see my animosity now? Hell no you can't! You can have as many black men as you want and as misguided as you are they can have you if like, but you'll never know what it's like to be a black woman. (Continues)

(Continued) If you had grown up in black American You would understand that white oppression manifests itself everywhere. You as a white girl are allowed to enjoy the privileges of being white and at the same time thinking you're blessing the few surviving black men out here with your dirty white p***y not realizing when and if you produce some confused and befuddled biracial children (Much Love To Sister Souljah) who will get to know what it is to be black. As I said before white America's law states one drop of black blood is too much and that's what they'll be labled as, "black". And don't be surprised if someone in your own family slips up and calls them a "******" one day. I'm sure someone you know doesn't approve of your relationship with a black man.
I didn't even have to go this far with this, but don't pretend like there aren't any differences and that we should all just get along. I was speaking out to my black sisters. I have absolutely no problem with a black man who was looking for a woman, no matter what her race, and happened to find a white woman that he connected with. I believe some black men want white women so they can walk all over them because they can't handle the strength of a black woman. There are other black men that somehow think they can change where they've come from by being with a white woman. They're confused and it's a form of self hatred. I myself will not do anything that depicts my race and those who died before me any further. That's my opinion and there's not an argument you could come up with to change it.

As far as you saying you don't look at black men and stereotype them, well I wonder why you even brought that up. I was speaking of white women and I didn't stereotype them. So maybe you don't look at "every" single black man and say he's a drug dealer, jailbird, or crackhead but I get the impression that you have said it at some point about some black man.

I think what that woman said about black women is wrong not all black women are loud and act like they have any common sense. That is stereotyping. I am a black women anything but that. You wouldn't believe how many people I suprise when they meet me. I've gotten comments by people saying "You are black, but you don't act black." How do you act black? I was raised to be the way I am and I'm proud of that. I especially don't understand why that woman said that black women are loud and what not. If it was for a black women her black man wouldn't have been born. So she should sit and think about that. Without black woman these white women with black man wouldn't be born.

Re: Digusted White Girl (RELETTER ORR)

theres people starving,homeless,and dieing and all you people can talk about is yourself,how sad is that?Grow up man its not about color its about you being insecure with your self because if you werent you wouldnt worry about what other people say and think and to show how stupid you really are the only thing that makes people differant colors is the PIGMENTATION in your skin.You must be pretty sad deep down inside tryin to front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Digusted White Girl (RELETTER ORR)

You are so late on this subject. I agree, we have more important issues in this nation at the moment largely due to the pressence of class, even moreso, racial discrimination. That's sad and it ought to be our wake up call as black people.

Re: Digusted White Girl

You white girl's always try so hard to be black,but you always must remember our black men came from a black women,yes you girl's get them but what do you have to do to keep them? YES know you give good head and all of that kinky stuff that they know we will not do but far as cook,clean,and take care of our family we dont feel we must have a black man or any other color man to stand strong.Just look at the black sister who"s standing next to our white president yes,you white people have taken a lot of things from us but yet you still feel thteaten by us girl friend,yes you may have this ,that and the other and that's because your getting our left overs someyhing we either threw away or kicked and they don't know how to deal with us on our level,which we consider no lost.Don't ever stop to think that your black man do't like ass&tits which you white girls don't have naturaly girl your lost just like are men want you to be,do you realy think that because he has a white girl on his arm don't think he don't think about the black girl's you know the darker the berry the sweeter the juice and you don't see any of us trying to be white yes black girls date white guy's also but we have our reasons just like our men ,for you white girl's they are easy and we don't have to do much,because we have ass and tit's ,but you girl's keep on giving our men and babying and doing things that we won't do because you are weak and we are strong.You claim your man is so in to you I wished I knew you guy's because I would put one of my black sister's on him just so you could see our work and then we would tell him we just wanted to prove you wrong and another thing dose this man mother knows how you feel about black women,I no she don't because your not strong enough to tell her but you want to be in the family,so who's weak,yes you are digusted because you can't tell the family how you feel better yet tell his grandmother how you feel,remember you want to be in their family maybe you should stop thinking about us black girls and worry about your mixed up future,because if you have kids with this man your daugther may come out with a black face blue eye's and blonde hair and then what and you must feel threaten by us because your so worried about us looking ,scared your man looking back exspecaily if he see's a black girl with a nice body you may be looking for him oneday and he's with a black girl spending your money while your at home thinking where is he and ask him what do he like about black girls? you have a nice day and stop
being TWISTED!!!!