Return to Website

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Im married to a black woman-and couldnt be happier!

Im a white man (scotch-Irish heritage) and ive been married to a black woman for almost a year now-and have never been happier in a relationship in my life.Ironically, i never had a personal attraction to black women in the past, but with such stars as Beyonce and Hallie Berry, that began to change.Plus, im a "butt man" and if you are fond of the back then you cant beat a sister(unless your Puerta Rican). Also we are muslim- and in our religion it is forbidden to be prejudice. We muslims are all one people.Plus, we had a lot in common, though it may not appear so at first glance. Shes from South side Chicago, im from Eastern Kentucky. Thats right-a pure bred Hillbilly! But I found that culturally we had a lot in common. I come from the hills, where the economy has always been underpriveldged. We were poor but proud people who knew how to make the most of what we had. Though we have prospered later on, our standards and outlook on life is based on this gritty, down to earth no-nonsense background.We also suffered discrimmination, and still do. Most think we are all inbred, no teeth, uneducated shotgun toting barbarians who constantly fued.(Though i old two degrees and speak three languages, the minute people in the North hear my drawl they assume im a moron.Then are "pleasantly suprised" when they find im smart. That ****** me off even worse!)So i sympathize with the stereo-types and myths about african-Americans. Also, we have similar food. What you call soul food i call "vittles" and its the same **** food. Also-as my wife would tell you- we in Eastern Ky have a "No bull****" attitude that is very compatible with the African- American attitude. So put these together, and its a nice combo. (My wife calls us "Hillgroes" because she says we are nothing but blacks with "good hair and pretty eyes.")Also, i think black women are more appreciative of a good man. If a man works, pays the bills, takes care of his kids and treats her well theres nothing she wont do for her man. White women (and i can tell you from lots of experience!) are whiny and never satisfied no matter what you do.They are either angry man haters or spoiled, weak and whining. Theres rarely in between. Black women are strong and independent and dont take any ****. but they can still be feminine and caring and appreciative at the same time. And i think this is the prime reason more white men are finding love and compatibility with black women today.Were sick of white womens moody asses! But all this is beside the point. my wife is a loving compassionate person. Shes never met a stranger,has a great sense of humor, shes educated, a great mother, tremendous lover, and when you find a good woman in this world, it doesnt matter if shes purple with pink poca-dots- you better snatch her up and hang on.AND I REALLY DONT GIVE A FLYING **** IN HELL WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF IT_BLACK OR WHITE!...
So if you black women are looking for such a relationship, id advise looking in Ky,Tenn, And West Virgina. You will be suprised how much of a match they are.And for all you black men who are chasing these flat-assed whinny white girls; you can have them...with my condolensces.

Peace

Tamim

Re: Im married to a black woman-and couldnt be happier!

I'm happy to hear you are married to a black woman and you are happy.
I would like to say to you, a white man, why do you have to say those horrible things about white women?

"flat-assed whinny white girls"
Flat-assed?? Please, I have a beautiful body that no man (black, white or green) would call flat-assed (and btw, no injections, it's all natural)

"They are either angry man haters or spoiled, weak and whining. "
I don't hate men, and I am not spoiled. As a matter of fact I make my own money without having to rely on any man.

It's great you are in a relationship with a black woman, but it does not give you a right to say what you said about white women. Not true!

Re: Re: Im married to a black woman-and couldnt be happier!

Ill say whatever the hell i want. That IS my right in this country.What i said about white women is my experience and observation. i take note of the "i make my own money and dont rely on any man" and your statements about your body. I think ill add conceded and ****** to my White woman complaint list.

Interesting; the one complaint that i get on my Em is from a complaining white woman. What a suprise!

Thank you for helping emphasize my point.

Tamim

Re: Im married to a black woman-and couldnt be happier!

ATTN: We Now Have A New Forum Hosted On Our Own Site.
Click On The Link Below To Start Posting There
http://bsbun3.us/

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Im a white man (scotch-Irish heritage) and ive been married to a black woman for almost a year now-and have never been happier in a relationship in my life.Ironically, i never had a personal attraction to black women in the past, but with such stars as Beyonce and Hallie Berry, that began to change.Plus, im a "butt man" and if you are fond of the back then you cant beat a sister(unless your Puerta Rican). Also we are muslim- and in our religion it is forbidden to be prejudice. We muslims are all one people.Plus, we had a lot in common, though it may not appear so at first glance. Shes from South side Chicago, im from Eastern Kentucky. Thats right-a pure bred Hillbilly! But I found that culturally we had a lot in common. I come from the hills, where the economy has always been underpriveldged. We were poor but proud people who knew how to make the most of what we had. Though we have prospered later on, our standards and outlook on life is based on this gritty, down to earth no-nonsense background.We also suffered discrimmination, and still do. Most think we are all inbred, no teeth, uneducated shotgun toting barbarians who constantly fued.(Though i old two degrees and speak three languages, the minute people in the North hear my drawl they assume im a moron.Then are "pleasantly suprised" when they find im smart. That ****** me off even worse!)So i sympathize with the stereo-types and myths about african-Americans. Also, we have similar food. What you call soul food i call "vittles" and its the same **** food. Also-as my wife would tell you- we in Eastern Ky have a "No bull****" attitude that is very compatible with the African- American attitude. So put these together, and its a nice combo. (My wife calls us "Hillgroes" because she says we are nothing but blacks with "good hair and pretty eyes.")Also, i think black women are more appreciative of a good man. If a man works, pays the bills, takes care of his kids and treats her well theres nothing she wont do for her man. White women (and i can tell you from lots of experience!) are whiny and never satisfied no matter what you do.They are either angry man haters or spoiled, weak and whining. Theres rarely in between. Black women are strong and independent and dont take any ****. but they can still be feminine and caring and appreciative at the same time. And i think this is the prime reason more white men are finding love and compatibility with black women today.Were sick of white womens moody asses! But all this is beside the point. my wife is a loving compassionate person. Shes never met a stranger,has a great sense of humor, shes educated, a great mother, tremendous lover, and when you find a good woman in this world, it doesnt matter if shes purple with pink poca-dots- you better snatch her up and hang on.AND I REALLY DONT GIVE A FLYING **** IN HELL WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF IT_BLACK OR WHITE!...
So if you black women are looking for such a relationship, id advise looking in Ky,Tenn, And West Virgina. You will be suprised how much of a match they are.And for all you black men who are chasing these flat-assed whinny white girls; you can have them...with my condolensces.

Peace

Tamim