Return to Website

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
black people were never gay

Do black people really know the true history in embracing a gay life style. I cam across some information that the white man introducted gay life to the blacks on the slaveship when the white man rapted males and females slaves on the ship. Do anyone really know the story behind this?

Re: black people were never gay

This has to be one of the most ignorant premises I have ever had the misfortune to read. Everybody knows that gays are invaders from outerspace, sent to lower the breading population of earth, so that there will be fewer humans left to fend off the impending invasion.
American blacks did not learn homosexuality at the point of a whip they learned Christianity.

B.Nice™

Re: Re: black people were never gay

hey Mudd! THAT WAS GOOD...
peace&love--yo sistah

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This has to be one of the most ignorant premises I have ever had the misfortune to read. Everybody knows that gays are invaders from outerspace, sent to lower the breading population of earth, so that there will be fewer humans left to fend off the impending invasion.
American blacks did not learn homosexuality at the point of a whip they learned Christianity.

B.Nice™

Re: black people were never gay

yes black where never gay its the white people who introdus gayinasim in africa we shoud get together to fight it