In Memory of Peter B. Ober

Please use this message forum to share your thoughts, memories, and stories about Pete.

In Memory of Peter B. Ober
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thankful today

Pete. It is different this year... in this space, in this place. In other years, your mother-in-law... Cindy Newman... would likely have written here ahead of me to wish you peace and happiness on your birthday. She never forgot you, she never stopped missing you, and she never stopping loving you. She always spoke so highly of you that it made me think better of you myself! To hear her speak of you, a person would think that Godlov'm was your middle name. Whenever we talked, I always knew I had in her a friend who would not mind to hurt with me over you... no matter how much time has passed.

Tears are inevitable when I write of you or to you. This year, as I write on the anniversary of the joyous day you were born, my tears for you mix with tears for Cindy. On the morning of October 18, 2007, her body gave up. Now, I guess, you both know what we don't know. Embrace each other for the rest of usand know that you are , loved1

Re: Thankful today

If I can synchronize my incorrect computer time, Happy anniversary of the minute of your birth, Pete!