In Memory of Peter B. Ober

Please use this message forum to share your thoughts, memories, and stories about Pete.

In Memory of Peter B. Ober
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"No Rest for the Wicked"!!

It has been much too long since I have written you here. It seems as though life has taken control of me as I have not been the shepherd of my own decisions. I have been busy being lost in the darkness of uncertainty; only faintly seeing the light toward which I move. I am focused upon the objective but my moves are stuck in slow motion. The air is thick like water and I am scared I might drown in the depths of my despair. Yet all along these journeys you are here to guide, motivate and reassure.
I want to thank you for your late night visits to me in my dreams. It was so good to see you and get that big hug I had asked for. Sarah is also grateful for the time you spent with her several nights ago. Apparently you had a long night of advice and guidance to give.
You are in my thought almost daily and I am blessed to have you as my friend. It is the thought of you that keeps life in prospective. You have set the metaphorical bar of success high and I expect nothing less. It is your words I hear "No rest for the wicked"! that helps me get those last few reps in the gym. You are the to motivate and guide setting the perfect example of how to live life with a smile and full of respect.
You have shed your physical cocoon and transformed into a spiritual guide for those who need you most. You are free from the physical bondage of life. Yet if people would only realize that our only bondage as humans are the thoughts and beliefs of doubt and evil. For we are created as positive, happy, trusting beings, full of life and connected to the infinite laws of creation. The understanding and acceptance of this fact shall free us all. I love and miss you so very much.

-Aaron-