Piper Boat Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the Piper Boat Owners club Forum. The Forum for owners of Piper built Narrowboats and Barges and anyone interested in Piper Boats. The owners club is completely separate from Piper Boats. Please feel free to post a message to club members and web site readers.

General Discussions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: David Pioer issue

Hi Patrick
The piper boat I own is the one you are talking about she was called piglet at some point. I bought her as lady ann but she was in a very sorry state and needed a lot of work. I loved the boat as soon as I saw her so got her as a project and now 6 months on she is starting to come back to life. I have had to re-board her from top to bottom and most of the fittings ect where in real bad shape. Unfortunatly she has been very neglected at some point but I'm getting her sorted. Someone has painted her blue and red with a yard brush as the paintwork has to be stripped back and re-done. Thank you for your information on the shower ect it is exactly as you say but I'm in the process of fitting a shower tray as I wright this. By the way I'm moored near Ellerbeck boat yard at Adlington.

Re: David Pioer issue

Hello all (particularly Patrick(Marks)),
We own Owlet now (from 2013) and we are spending lots of money and time on her.She had a new bottom (ooh-err Matron!)in 2014 and we are about to repaint her roof this next week. She's just had a new cratch cover, cratch board cover and rear hatch cover, and a new Eberspacher. Your copious instructions in the "Red folder" were very, very, very useful when we bought her and still are!
Many thanks for that. We try to keep her look spick and span.
Regards,
Ian and Caroline Robinson.