Question / Answers & Discussions About Benin

• Once your question has been posted, an e-mail will automatically be sent to me and I will try to answer it quickly.  

• Please post one question per "article" so others perusing the messages will know what each message is about without opening each message. 

•  I invite others who have been to Benin to post answers to questions asked.  

• Feel free to start discussions about Benin (i.e. not necessarily a question but a point of view or opinion).

• Please look at past "Articles" or questions asked to see if your question has already been asked and answered so as not to be redundant.

• Select "Notify me when an answer has been posted" to receive an automatic e-mail.  This will save you the trouble of checking back several times to see if your question has been answered.

• For questions and answers on a similar forum, see the Friends of Benin Website at :  Friends of Benin Q&A Forum

Forum: Question / Answers & Discussions About Benin
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: about a few words...

I'm not sure about the first two words but the last two arer "Thank you very much"

Email  
Re: about a few words... - by Ding - May 25, 2009 1:56pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Email Forms 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com