Question / Answers & Discussions About Benin

• Once your question has been posted, an e-mail will automatically be sent to me and I will try to answer it quickly.  

• Please post one question per "article" so others perusing the messages will know what each message is about without opening each message. 

•  I invite others who have been to Benin to post answers to questions asked.  

• Feel free to start discussions about Benin (i.e. not necessarily a question but a point of view or opinion).

• Please look at past "Articles" or questions asked to see if your question has already been asked and answered so as not to be redundant.

• Select "Notify me when an answer has been posted" to receive an automatic e-mail.  This will save you the trouble of checking back several times to see if your question has been answered.

• For questions and answers on a similar forum, see the Friends of Benin Website at :  Friends of Benin Q&A Forum

Forum: Question / Answers & Discussions About Benin
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
basic questions like...

Hi, I'm just beginning to research for Peace Corps, and am wondering:

a. about the possibility of remaining vegetarian--are there times & places in which it would be rude not to eat meat offered, or if y'all know of anyone who was vegetarian throughout their peace corps time

b. what percentage of the peace corps placements are fon speaking vs. other native languages, and how often your French was used... and how much french did the majority of the volunteers come IN with?

c. dumbest question yet: do you get all outstanding shots in training? seems weird, especially for the shots that take several doses before their magic power kicks in...

and d. what's the peace corps current status on malarial drugs? do you get any options, or is it mandatory larium? do you get a chance to TALK with anyone about the malaria meds? I've heard such bad larium stories...

THANKS, I appreciate all your help... I can send postcards when I get there is there's anything you miss...

MLE

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com