Question / Answers & Discussions About Benin

• Once your question has been posted, an e-mail will automatically be sent to me and I will try to answer it quickly.  

• Please post one question per "article" so others perusing the messages will know what each message is about without opening each message. 

•  I invite others who have been to Benin to post answers to questions asked.  

• Feel free to start discussions about Benin (i.e. not necessarily a question but a point of view or opinion).

• Please look at past "Articles" or questions asked to see if your question has already been asked and answered so as not to be redundant.

• Select "Notify me when an answer has been posted" to receive an automatic e-mail.  This will save you the trouble of checking back several times to see if your question has been answered.

• For questions and answers on a similar forum, see the Friends of Benin Website at :  Friends of Benin Q&A Forum

Forum: Question / Answers & Discussions About Benin
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Being a vegetarian in Benin

Being a vegetarian is easy because meat is almost never the main course. It is usually just served a few hunks per meal in a sauce. hmm... then again finding a sauce without any meat cooked into it may be a little difficult. People will wonder why you don't eat meat and will ask you as vegetarians are almost unheard of in Benin. Bottom line is that you will do fine as a vegetarian but just as I'm sure it creates inconveniences for you here, the same will be true there.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com