Bexar Genealogy Message Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salvador Rodriguez / Juan Granado decendents

Fellow cousins, I am in need of some help. I am currently in the application process for membership to the Sons of the American Revolution. I am having only one issue. I cannot locate any type of documentation that connects my 4th Great Grandfather to his father. My 4th Great Grandfather is Antonio Rodrigues (Jose Manuel Maria Matias5, Salvador4, Patricio Antonio3, Salvador2, Francisco1) was born 1809 in La Villa de San Fernando de Béxar, and died Unknown in Wilson Co., Texas. He is also the Great Grandson of Josefa Rodriguez Granado (Juan Rodriguez1 Granadillo, GRANADO (Canary Islanders)A) was born 1720 in Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain, and died August 05, 1796 in La Villa de San Fernando de Béxar. She married Patricio Antonio Rodriguez 1741 in La Villa de San Fernando de Béxar, son of Salvador Rodriguez and Maria Cabrera. I have gone to the Archdiocese Archives in San Antonio but no luck. I wasn't able to get access to all of the records due to renovations currently being done at the archives. I located his 2nd marriage record but it does not mention his parents. I was not able to locate his marriage record for he and his first wife. I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter.