"USAF ROTORHEADS MESSAGE BOARD"

PLEASE MAKE USE OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD BY POSTING AIR FORCE HELICOPTER RELATED QUESTIONS, POSTING APPROPRIATELY RELATED INFORMATION, LOCATING YOUR AIR FORCE FAMILY OF HELICOPTER FRIENDS YOU MAY HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH OVER THE YEARS OR OTHER USE AS DEEMED APPROPRIATE.

"USAF ROTORHEADS MESSAGE BOARD"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USAF Tsgt. Rodnay Gene Dunbar

My dad is retired USAF Tsgt. Rodnay Gene Dunbar (Gumba or Rod) and I am looking for any of his friends from the 39th Squadron stationed in Udorn, Tay Hoa, and Cam Ranh Bay between 67-69. He was with the ARRS at that time. I am trying to find any history I can of that time so I can compile a little gift for him for his b-day on June 24.I have heard a little of the craziness from him but if I can get more info, it would be greatly appreciated. I have gathered a bit from this site. ( Love it by the way) I grew up around the Jolly Greens and think they did a wonderful job! I still have the t-shirt from AK with the pic of a Jolly Green airlifting an ass and saying "We'll save yours too" on the back it says "support USAF Air Rescue GET LOST Elmendorf AFB, AK" from when we were stationed there in 75 to 80. I love those things. I am very proud of him and the others that sacrificed so much so that others may live. If you have any info, please email me anytime...thank you so very much.