"USAF ROTORHEADS MESSAGE BOARD"

PLEASE MAKE USE OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD BY POSTING AIR FORCE HELICOPTER RELATED QUESTIONS, POSTING APPROPRIATELY RELATED INFORMATION, LOCATING YOUR AIR FORCE FAMILY OF HELICOPTER FRIENDS YOU MAY HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH OVER THE YEARS OR OTHER USE AS DEEMED APPROPRIATE.

"USAF ROTORHEADS MESSAGE BOARD"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for fellow HH-43 Pedro Maintenance Mechanics from 1970

I am hoping to make contact with any of my fellow "HH-43 Pedro" troops that graduated from helicopter mechanic training conducted at Sheppard Air Force Base, Wichita Falls, Texas during the summer of 1970. Our class graduated on or about August of 1970. Most of us where deployed overseas shortly thereafter to South Vietnam and Thailand. Some of the last names I remember are Raska, Rodgers, Richter, Hatcher, Rynes, Baker and a couple of others that I can't recall at this time. One of our instructors was TSGT Trent.

I was shipped out to Cam Rahn Bay, South Vietnam in Sep 1970 and shortly thereafter several of us were then sent off to different bases. If anyone happens to know these great guys, please ask them to email me at mr.escobedo@att.net. Thanks and take care.