Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OT/Prayers needed

Pat,
Sending lots of golden thoughts and prayers your way.

Geez, Pat. I'm so sorry to hear this - please give my best to your mom for a speedy recovery.

I think several of us will be glad to see 2007 go and usher in a new one!

Marianne

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. Mom came theough surgery but will have much rehabilitation. My brother is another story????'
Pat W

Re: Re: OT/Prayers needed

Pat, thank you for the update on your mom. She'll continue to be in our thoughts and prayers as she begins the physical therapy process. Hopefully, you'll be able to rest a bit now.

Marcy

Re: Re: OT/Prayers needed

Pat, so glad to hear that your Mom came thru surgery ok. Although the rehab takes time, she should soon be healthy and back on two feet. Sending thoughts your way.

Pat:

Sending (((GOLDEN THOUGHTS))) to your Mom that her surgery goes well. If it is any help to calm your thoughts, my 91 y/o, 100 lb grandmother's hip broke last year and she had to have surgery.

She recovered well and is back to her regular activities. We are saying prayers for your Mom that she does as well.

XXOO Peggy and Zoo

Sorry for the late reply Pat. We are sending all of our best golden thoughts and prayers your way to help with strength and healing for your mom...

All the best and keep us updated

Trish, Honey and Abby