Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Missy Morgan brightens my day!

Peggy, her seizures are far from under control, unfortunately. I've got my fingers crossed that this gorgeous little one can get the right combination of meds in 2008 so she can have a normal doggie life.

Re: Missy Morgan brightens my day!

Morgan certainly is a beauty! She is dressed like a star. I hope that her health will be as beautiful as she is, now and in the new year.

Regards,

PJ

Morgan is such a beautiful girl, inside and out. I also hope for the best for her, and for you Susan, in this coming year...

What a cutie! We also hope that 2008 brings better health for Morgan.

Trish Honey and Abby

What a beautiful girl - I'm hoping for good health for Miss Morgan in 2008!

Marianne

A beautiful Christmas princess with a heart of gold.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

What a beautiful little golden girl. Wishing Morgan and Susan Marie all the best in the coming year with her issues - it's hard to believe she has any looking at that sweet face.

Hugs to you for taking such good care of the little princess.

Sandra

Re: Re: Missy Morgan brightens my day!

Morgan is a beauty! Like everyone else, I hope 2008 will bring this little girl good health! Thank you, Susan Marie, for helping her reach that point.

Marcy

Morgan is such a Georgeous girl....
thanks for sharing

tee and daisy