Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Molly & Sophie pose so prettily!

Such a great shot of two lovely ladies! I'll bet they had a ton of fun....

Re: Molly & Sophie pose so prettily!

Bill, thanks for posting the picture of Molly & Sophie; we do appreciate it and all you do for the forum.

Molly seemed to age right before our eyes!I've looked to see how many facial hairs have turned white!
She did put Sophie in her place a couple times after the youngster just wouldn't settle down. Sophie had her spay surgery the 24th, and Molly missed her the few hrs Sophie was at the vet's. And, kept checking Sophie while she slept in the crate. So, she was quite the Mother Hen for 1 1/2 days.
It'll seem strange not to have a whirlwind running thru the house, but it sure is quiet around here since Sophie headed home a few hrs ago. We realize more than ever, that we're too old for anymore pups.

Marcy

Re: Re: Molly & Sophie pose so prettily!

Oh what a fabulous picture! I love it and them both!
Thanks Bill for posting!
Hope everyone had a good Christmas too!
Love
Debbie and the lads

Debbie, how did your tyke do at Christmas?

Hey, did Father Christmas arrive for young Matthew? Or is it Santa Claus in England? Happy Boxing Day, and fess up to who got more presents, the fur kidz or the human son??????