Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays - (LONG)

Bill,

That was very sweet. I too want to thank every-one on this forum. It has been such a support for me knowing that there are people like be who think that are fur babies are family and not just a pet. This forum has given be a shoulder to cry on when Cody, Tody, and my rescue Shawdow passed away and has also given me great advice where Cory was concerned. It has been my savior in many ways. I have cried and laughed reading the posts.
I too, want to thank every-one on the forum and wish you all a very healthy, happy, and prosperous new year.

Debbie

Bill,

Merry Christmas to you too! I hope the day was as wonderful as you are.

I called Frasier right over and gave him a big hug and scritches under his chin just for you. I told him it was from you as well.

West Coast Erica

Hope you're having a happy and safe holiday time Bill.

It's another holiday today in Canada, Boxing Day, which I don't think is shared in the USA. Another day off!!!

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca