Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing GRRAND dog- update

Please keep this poor frightened little girl in your prayers this Christmas - she has not had an easy life and I hope GRRAND can get her back and start helping her have the life she should have!

Marianne

(again i've edited the phone number - email if you want it)

Dear GRRAND Members and Friends:

Many thanks to those of you who have responded to our plea for help infinding Lindsey, the GRRAND rescued Golden who escaped East Louisville Animal Hosptial on Friday morning on her way to be spayed. We have searched for three days and Lindsey is still missing. She was sighted at about 12:30pm yesterday (Saturday) afternoon by several people, flying at top speed across Ridgeway Ave. by the railroad tracks,and back behind Willis Klein Locksmith. Several volunteers were in the area at the time and rushed to search for her, but she was nowhere to be found. We believe very strongly that she is alive and still in the St. Matthews area somewhere between the Shelbyville Road and Brownsboro Road areas and between Chenoweth Lane and midway up the Rudy Lane area (off Hubbards Lane toward the Watterson).

Two traps have been set near where she escaped and was recently seen and we continue to pray for her safe recovery. Lindsey is a puppy mill dog and extremely unsocialized. She will run from people if approached. If you see her or hear reports of her being seen as you search, please call her foster mom, Cathy Blair, immediately. Cathy's cell phone is XXX-XXXX. Cathy may be the only person who she will come to. We will continue to search diligently for Lindsey during Christmas and would welcome the aid of any of you who have time to assist us.

Volunteers are on foot and driving many hours of the day and into the night. Signs have been posted, but are being blown down due to the bad weather. If you have some time and are willing to assist us, please take some duct tape and/or a staple gun with you and try to repair flyers you may see damaged. If you wish to make your own signs to add to those already posted... they should read as follows:

LOST Golden Retriever
Very Timid
If seen, please call: XXX-XXXX
REWARD

Should Lindsey be recovered, we will send out an immediate e-news blast,notifying everyone of the good news. No news from us means that we are still searching. Again... MANY thanks to each of you who has given of your time during this busy holiday season to help this little dog in need!!. GRRAND has an amazing group of members and we are so very grateful!! May you be richly blessed for your kindness!

GRRAND

Re: Missing GRRAND dog- update

I sure hope someone can catch this poor girl soon. I posted the initial announcement to goldenretrieverforum.com and will update this morning.

Re: Missing GRRAND dog- update

Continuing to think of Lindsey and all the people searching for this little girl, and hoping this will have a happy outcome.

Marcy