Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ben is Gone

Ben's story sounds so much like Phoenix's. Ben had a wonderful life with good care and other canines to share his life. He had everything he wanted.

I hope that he will have the next dance with Texas at the bridge.

Regards,

PJ

I'm so sorry John. It's never easy to let them go - no matter how long they have lived in our homes, I like to believe that they live in our hearts forever. Please be kind to yourself and give Ripley an extra scritch or two from us here in Vermont...

God speed Gentle Ben.

Erica

Ben
we are so very sorry for your loss, we have lit a candle in honor of your sweet and gentle ben....God Speed Sweet Ben....

Tee and Daisy

Bless his heart John. Bless your heart too. Ben was lucky to have a good home with you and I'm sure he's at rainbow bridge bragging about his life and his master.

I know it's never easy. I'm going to light a candle right now for Ben.

God Speed Ben.

Vicki

John -
I believe loving our pups enough to let them go, knowing what a huge hole you'll have in your heart, is one of the kindest and most loving things you can do. I feel for you! Godspeed sweet Ben!
Fidele & Cedar

Bless you for giving Ben a chance at a wonderful life when most people would never consider adopting a dog of his age. Godspeed, dear Ben.

Very sorry to hear of your loss . . . . it sounds like Ben was a great fellow.

Best wishes.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

A difficult decision - but the right one. He sounds like such a tranquil, gentle soul. Thank you for rescuing Ben and giving him such a wonderful life.

Sandra & Faith

We send you our prayers and thoughts. We know that Ben is with you in spirit right now.

Trish, Honey and Abby

I am so very sorry to hear about Ben. May all the wonderful memories you have of Gentle Ben bring you peace and comfort.

I'm very sorry for your loss, John. It's extra hard at this time of year too.

John, I just got to the forum and saw your post. I am so very sorry to know that you have lost Ben.

Our Reggie is one of those lab/golden boys who came through golden rescue because one of our transporters could not leave him at the shelter.

Please know that we are thinking of you tonight.

Carol, Reggie, Emma Rose

I'm so sorry to hear about Ben. He sounds like a really special boy who was lucky to have found a wonderful home.

John
So sorry to hear about Ben. It sounds like you gave him a wonderful life. Saying a prayer for him.
Carol

John,

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. After reading your post, it sounds like you and Ben found eachother at just the right time. 1 in 999,999 is pretty darned impressive. I can imagine the stories Ben and Jennu will be sharing as they wait for you at the Bridge.

Take care, and Godspeed sweet Ben.

John,

I am so sorry to hear about Ben. You know that the last years of his life were great. He had love and was able to give it. He is at rest now and another star shines for your Gentle Ben.

So sorry for the loss of Ben.

So sorry for your loss, Ben will be missed.

John:

Please know that we are sending (((GOLDEN THOUGHTS))) to you and your family over the loss of your Dear Ben. It's not easy to lose a family member.

XXOO Peggy Sue, JR, Rainey, Casey, Freeway, Francie adn RB Maggie and RB Dee Dee

So sorry to hear about Ben. It sounds as if he had a wonderful life and was loved very much!